- Dry / Dehydrated Skin
- Post-Procedure Care and Recover, Face and Body
- Scar Care
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive and Hypersensitive Skin
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
- Acne-Prone Skin
HOW TO USE:
Apply twice daily in the AM and PM to the affected area after cleansing and drying the skin.
Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream’s formulation makes it sensitive to extreme cold and freezing temperatures. This product should not be exposed to temperatures below 32˚F, or ingredient separation may occur, which causes the cream to become inconsistent. Should the cream separate, it should be thoroughly re-mixed to ensure maximum healing benefits when applied. If separation occurs, shake the tube vigorously until cream is consistent again, or repeatedly and press (gently) all areas of the tube to remix the product.
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- Sucralfate helps restore and protect damaged skin and isolates the lesion from external environmental aggressors
- Copper- Zinc Sulfate Complex promotes a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
Avène Thermal Spring Water (avene Aqua), Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearat, Peg-22/dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulphate, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax (cera Alba), Copper Sulphate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulphate, Microcrystalline Wax (cera Microcristallina), Zinc Sulphate.